Ironic as it might seem, when someone mentions that they drink protein drinks I can’t help but envy them. People who take the time to blend together a mix of powders all for the sake of added protein just seem to have their shit together. They mention it oh so casually like yeah that protein smoothie really hit the spot after my bikram session. Every time I make this drink I give myself the illusion that I too have my shit together.
- 2 scoops of plant-based chocolate protein powder (I use a pea based brand called Orgain)
- 1 tbsp dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds as a garnish
*Optional: Try adding MCT oil for some healthy fats.
- Add all Ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pretend you’re a health god.